segunda-feira, 26 de novembro de 2012

JULIJA AND I


Last week, I received a girl in my house. She was in my house because of the Project Comenius.
Her name is Julija Damjanic and she is from Slovenia. She is 13 years old, so she is on 8th grade.  She dances ballet and plays piano like me. We have so much things in common!  But she dances Latin-American dances plus ballroom dances. As you can see, she loves dancing! She speaks 3  languages: German, English and Spanish.  
She likes watching TV and films, reading, playing the piano, dancing and singing!
She lives in a detached house. She has a dog and a cat. Her dog’s name is Samie. Samie is so cute! I saw photos of Samie and I’ve fallen in love.
She is tall and slim. She has green eyes and a big smile. Her hair is blonde and straight. It’s so beautiful! She is cool, kind, intelligent, beautiful, sweet and nice.
Julija and I did some things really cool! We watched films (Twilight), went shopping at the shopping centre, we went to the centre of Braga and chatted on Facebook.
This experience was good because I meet other people, I saw how she lives and the differences of her life to mine. I learned so much! This was good because we always spoke in English and I practice a lot! We are friends for life!! J J  
Mariana Baptista 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário